01 October 2008

Chris moves out

Well it happened again. Chris was out all night friday night (came in at 6:30am) and we decided enough was enough and respectfully asked him to find somewhere else to live. He obviously found somewhere to be Friday so it shouldn't be a problem. He had a bogus story about work which was easy to verify and turned out to be a lie (big shocker there). We told him that if he had actually told us the truth we might not be in this jam. He refuses to tell us the truth and then blames his lying on us. "if you guys would just let me do stuff, I wouldn't have to lie to you" It's ridiculous and makes me feel like he thinks we are stupid. Anyway he's gone now. I prefer it when he is not here but then I worry about him at the same time. Somebody out there tell me I am doing the right thing

2 comments:

The Lewis' said...

Hal Rounkel might have some good advise for you. He is on 97.1 FM every Thursday morning. And you can ask qwestions on ScreamFree.com He wrote the book "Scream-free parenting". It's a good way to put things into persective. Hope this helps!

mrs said...

Hey, you did the right thing. He knows the rules and the consequences. It takes a lot of courage for you guys to stick to your standards, I for onw am proud of you.

Kris